During my innings with Indian Army I had held numerous instructional and trainer appointments in prestigious training establishments. In last 10 years, I have interacted with more than 5000 students and helped them in carving their success path by developing their soft skills and employability skills.
Training/ Public Speaking Experiences.
• Worked as ‘Senior Trainer’ for personality development with ‘Winning Mantra’, Noida.
• Was responsible for recruiting fresh technical graduates for HCL, TCS and Infosys.
• Worked as Director HR in Institute of Hotel Management, Meerut for seven years and was responsible for training and placement of fresh hospitality graduates.
• Conducts workshops on ‘Teachers/Faculty Development.’
• Delivers talks during Parent-Teacher Meetings in most of the prestigious schools in NCR.
• Interact and counsel parents on ‘Parenting’ at numerous schools.
• Presently, conducts classes on ‘Employability Skills’ for graduates and post-graduates at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
• Conducts classes on life skills/soft skills at Gyanoday an NGO for economically weaker students.
• Delivers motivational talks on “Heros Quest Programme” telecasted by Firstbyte.TV, a news channel in Meerut. The links are: https://youtu.be/H2r_a9G-Kal, https://youtu.be/Od7fiHWgSdl, https://youtu.be/gMfRPpylQYU.
• Write articles and blogs in Times Plus and my blog site www.blogs.herosquest.in on ideas related to the youth of the country.
• Delivered a talk “How the Power Of Goal Setting Made Me Successful” On ‘Josh Talks.’ The link is https://youtu.be/gSx54ZoTOSk
colsanjeetsirohi.com/index.html (Personal Website)
facebook.com/sirohi.sanjeet/ (Facebook) instagram.com/institute_heros_quest/ (Instagram)